nice picture Russell...someone doing the ostrich, I am psyched you are gonna be around. I am gonna be on a bachelor party on the Nolichucky the weekend of the 30th/1st....so how long u gonna be around for? I want to see an alpine story...I have a good one about my stove exploding way out in the backcountry....but this is your blog!
This blog is for everybody Greg! Just started trading some stories with friends online...and it's baffling how many there are. Maybe one day I'll write a book of short stories. Anyway, thats funny, because it Phil's last day as a Bachelor too. Not sure if I'll be able to talk him into anything crazy this time though...It could turn into the Hangover part IV.
nice picture Russell...someone doing the ostrich, I am psyched you are gonna be around. I am gonna be on a bachelor party on the Nolichucky the weekend of the 30th/1st....so how long u gonna be around for? I want to see an alpine story...I have a good one about my stove exploding way out in the backcountry....but this is your blog!
ReplyDeleteThis blog is for everybody Greg! Just started trading some stories with friends online...and it's baffling how many there are. Maybe one day I'll write a book of short stories. Anyway, thats funny, because it Phil's last day as a Bachelor too. Not sure if I'll be able to talk him into anything crazy this time though...It could turn into the Hangover part IV.
ReplyDelete